I have a meeting with the Senior Consultant this Friday morning to discuss a scan I had last Friday. It was penciled in anyway, but a slight increase in symptoms has meant that it is timely. I have some extra pain further round the top end of my pelvis which, we all agree, needs looking into. We are keeping an open mind (well, trying to) and we'll just have to re-adjust to whatever is found. That said, we are obviously hoping and praying that things haven't progressed in any great way.
We are all well, other than this. Naomi auditioned successfully for a production of The Railway Children that is being staged by the York Theatre Royal. She did this last year and loved it, so she is very pleased! Martha is preparing (?) for her GCSE in science, which has reminded me of just how challenged I am in this area. Attempts to help her with revision have been fairly fruitless. (I remember my science teacher being disappointed, but not surprised, at my Grade E in Chemistry.) Joel is still happy going to school, which makes life much easier for us, and Mary and I are trying to follow his example.
I will update the blog with Friday's results as soon as I have them. I will also try to get a recent poem up here, so that I can feel the blog title is justified!